Helping credit union members save money and build wealth is a cornerstone of the credit union social mission. No matter what they're are saving for, every time a credit union member makes a $25 deposit into their Save to Win account, they’re entered into a drawing to win cash prizes! Check out what credit unions are participating in Save to Win so you can start saving today!
Here's How it Works:
Credit Union Benefits
- Is exclusively available only at participating credit unions in ten states
- Helps build member loyalty by helping them become more financially savvy
- Expands business by providing cross-selling opportunities
- Is easy to implement thanks to its turnkey marketing materials, training documents, technology support and product administration
- Lets your credit union control the interest rate and incorporate dollar caps on the product
- Enables you credit union to fund individual credit union member prizes
- Provides invaluable media buzz through local and national publications
- Cardrates.com: Save to Win provides savings incentives and financial education
- Badcredit.org - Save to Win Offers a Gamified Financial Experience
- Save to Win: banks hope to draw customers with prize-linked savings accounts
- Freakonomics Is America Ready for a “No-Lose Lottery”? (Update)
- Huffington Post: Save to Win 101
- Nerd Wallet: Prize-Linked Savings Account Offer Safe Bets
- Forbes: Will Prizes Get More Low-Income People To Save?
- Suffolk News-Herald: A smarter way to win cash
- Banking Rates: How Lottery Savings Accounts Fool You into Saving More
- CNN Money: Banks awarding "lottery prizes" for savings accounts
- Chicago Tribune: Want to win a lottery? Here's a no-lose plan
Check out these recent winners!! Candice M. from One Detroit Credit Union, Kevin M. from Mutual 1st Federal Credit Union and Abigail H. from Fibre Federal Credit Union. You could be next!! Contact a participating credit union to join Save to Win today.