Welcome to the NEW Save to Win website. Our goal is to make it your go-to destination for not only information about the award-winning Save to Win prize-linked savings program, but financial education tools like savings tips, financial calculators, budget worksheets, useful articles and more. You can even check out what credit unions are participating in Save to Win so you can start saving today!
Here's How it Works:
Credit Union Benefits
- Is exclusively available only at participating credit unions in ten states
- Helps build member loyalty by helping them become more financially savvy
- Expands business by providing cross-selling opportunities
- Is easy to implement thanks to its turnkey marketing materials, training documents, technology support and product administration
- Lets your credit union control the interest rate and incorporate dollar caps on the product
- Enables you credit union to fund individual credit union member prizes
- Provides invaluable media buzz through local and national publications
Credit Union Administrative Website
Multi-State (CT, IN, MI, NC, NE, OR and VA)
- Huffington Post: Save to Win 101
- Nerd Wallet: Prize-Linked Savings Account Offer Safe Bets
- Forbes: Will Prizes Get More Low-Income People To Save?
- Suffolk News-Herald: A smarter way to win cash
- Banking Rates: How Lottery Savings Accounts Fool You into Saving More
- CNN Money: Banks awarding "lottery prizes" for savings accounts
- Chicago Tribune: Want to win a lottery? Here's a no-lose plan
Check out these recent winners!! Candice M. from One Detroit Credit Union, Kevin M. from Mutual 1st Federal Credit Union and Abigail H. from Fibre Federal Credit Union. You could be next!! Contact a participating credit union to join Save to Win today.